Thursday, February 10, 2011

Tension in the classroom

The regular season of intramural basketball will soon becoming to an end. My basketball team, the Bricklayers, has had to face a pretty tough schedule so far. Are current record is 1-2 and we play again tonight, which I regrettably admit that we will most likely lose. The BIG game is going to occur next week on Monday. The captain of the team that we will be playing happens to be in my etymology class. We all know each other on each team and it will be a scrappy game but hopefully my team comes out on top.

11 comments:

  1. I do not know the team you are playing very well, but I believe some of their players keep talking about a storm that is coming, referring to this upcoming game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure that the storm will only be a small drizzle and the Bricklayers will come out victorious

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear they have a player averaging over sixteen points a game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He must be lucky because he wont get close to sixteen points this game

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I will tell him and I think he will get a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wont be laughing after the game

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear they are recruiting Scott Hill for the game.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think we could compete with his height

    ReplyDelete
  9. He was reluctant, but when he heard that he would be playing your team, his eyes lit up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I heard that that team was looking to recruit height because of the lost to the last team while being unable to rebound anything. Maybe it will be the turn around point in their season.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What was the result of this intense rivalry?

    ReplyDelete