Sunday, February 13, 2011

Procrastination

Unfortunately I happen to suffer from a drastic case of procrastination. This goes back since middle school but it has only gotten worse the closer I come to graduation. Yes, I still have a while to go until I graduate but it seems to keep getting harder and harder to open my book bag every night. There just seems to be more entertaining and interesting things I could spend my time doing. Watching basketball, facebook, fantasy football, sleeping, video games, checking the college basket rankings, hoping Purdue wins, going to friends houses, playing golf, thinking about golf, wishing it was warm enough to play golf, and countless other things just happen to be higher on my list of priorities. Even though I delay my work as much as I can I am somehow able to end up with some pretty good grades. So I don't see a problem with it at all. Now I need to stop typing and do some history homework....probably end up doing it in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment