Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ten Years From Now

I really enjoyed listening to these kids, mainly because it was comical to hear their plans for the future. A couple of the jobs that the people want to have are odd and almost unrealistic. One boy wants to become a marijuana baker and I believe that he wants to be this just because he is fond of marijuana and would like to have a nice supply for himself. Another girl wants to become a leading actress and the way she speaks makes it seems that she is completely confident that it will happen. I do not think that this girl realizes how difficult it is to become a leading actress in movies. One Senior wants to become a doctor but his reasoning is very interesting. He wants to be pilot but sadly his eyes are too bad so he wants to be a doctor because that is what most Asians choose as a profession. I think it would be better for him to do a job that he will enjoy. I would probably relate to the boy who is undecided the most even though that I know that I want to be some type of doctor. He says that he wants to become wealthy and even though I realize wealth is not everything I also would prefer to be wealthy. This is because I would want a stable family that I know I could provide for without having to worry at all. In ten years I see myself almost done with school to become a doctor but I will not find out what kind of doctor I want to be until I experience them in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment