Tuesday, March 15, 2011

NCAA March Madness!!!!!!

The article over the NCAA tournament was very interesting. It has made me rethink some of my predictions. As it said in the article I am predicting that Michigan State will upset at least one team because they do have a lot of talent and were able to reach the final four last year with similar players. I feel they have just been under performing and can compete with higher seeds. I also do not believe that Notre Dame will exceed in the tournament. I defiantly expect them to make it to the Sweet Sixteen but if they get matched up with Purdue I think that Purdue will win. Notre Dame might even lose sooner than the Sweet Sixteen. I can not wait for the games to start and I will probably end up wearing Purdue clothes everyday until they lose (which will hopefully be never). Something that completely shocks me is that Florida is a number 2 seed even though they had lost their conference tournament game to Kentucky. Luckily for Florida they received a great draw in the tournament and to me it looks like they have an easy road to the Elite Eight. Purdue also got a favorable draw and could meet up with Notre Dame. The play in games start today and I will be thinking about the March Madness constantly for the next month. Go Boilers!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment